Let Premier Eyecare and EyeMed Vision Care help you take care of your vision and look fantastic at the same time in great designer eyewear and expertly-fitted contact lenses.
As an EyeMed provider, Dr. Jonathan Garretson and staff provide you with quality vision care, a wide-range of stylish designer eyewear and the personal attention that can only come from an independent EyeMed Vision Care optometrist.
While other area retail chains accept EyeMed Vision Care insurance, only Premier Eyecare offers exclusive eyewear brands you can’t find anywhere else like Tiffany, Kazuo Kawasaki, 2.5 Eyephorics, Modo, Kate Spade, Prodesign Denmark, Lightec, Oga, and many more.
Your employer’s particular EyeMed vision care plan will determine what benefits you are entitled to; this varies from person-to-person. The best way to determine exactly what your EyeMed insurance benefit will be is to contact us or check your benefit on the EyeMed website. Or, if you already know your EyeMed benefit, you can schedule an eye exam now by calling 248-241-6537.
Why Choose Premier Eyecare as Your EyeMed Provider?
- High-touch, personalized vision care from an eye doctor who wants you to see … and be seen.
- Full-scope vision care, including ocular disease diagnosis and treatment, emergency eye care, pediatric exams, treatment for dry eye syndrome, cataract & LASIK consultations, and expert contact lens fittings (including patients with keratoconus and irregular corneas).
- A sense of pride that by visiting a EyeMed optometrist like Dr. Garretson at Premier Eyecare, you are supporting a local business. Our money stays in the community.
I Have EyeMed Insurance: What To Do Next?
1. Find Your EyeMed Benefit
If you’re uncertain of what is covered by your employer’s EyeMed Vision Plan, you can get details by visiting the EyeMed website. Or give us a call at 248-241-6537 and we’ll be glad to look it up for you.
2. Schedule Your Eye Exam
Once you understand your particular EyeMed plan, schedule your eye exam appointment with Premier Eyecare. We know each person has a different schedule and unique career and lifestyle requirements, so we have flexible hours, including lunch-hours, evenings, mornings and weekends to meet your needs.
3. Get Your Eye Exam
Premier Eyecare offers one of the most comprehensive EyeMed eye exams in the Clarkston area. Your eye exam will be done by optometrist Dr. Jonathan Garretson and unlike the chains; we don’t overbook or rush our eye exams. Learn more about what to expect during your eye exam or contact lens exam.
4. Choose Your Eyewear!
The professionals at Premier Eyecare will help you find the perfect eyeglass frames for your facial structure, personality, vision needs and personal sense of style. We even do prescription sunglasses and computer glasses! If we don’t have the exact frame for you, we will order it for you at no additional cost.
Benefits of Using an EyeMed Provider like Premier Eyecare:
- Value and Savings: EyeMed is good for both your eyes and your budget. By going to an EyeMed provider like Premier Eyecare, you’ll have access to affordable eye exams and save up to 40% on regular eyewear prices.
- EyeMed Doctor Network : By choosing an independent EyeMed-authorized optometrist like Dr. Jonathan Garretson you will be able to experience higher levels of customer service and care that a private-practice can provide. We pledge to provide the highest level of care to all of our patients.
- Maintaining Visual Wellness: As a participating EyeMed Vision Care provider we want our EyeMed clients to take care of their eyes, because we recognize the importance that annual eye exams play in contributing to your overall health and wellness. During your exam, we may identify early signs of conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Early detection is important to maintaining good health.