While these have been difficult times for everyone, we are happy to announce that We are now Open!
Due to the COVID-19 crisis we have enhanced our safety and sanitation protocols to align with local and federal guidelines:
- Everyone entering the office will be required to wear a mask. Please bring one with you to your appointment. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided. All of our staff and doctors will be wearing masks as well.
- When scheduling and confirming your appointment we will be asking several screening questions about your current health, getting as much information regarding insurance and to help complete any necessary forms remotely prior to your appointment.
- We will ask you to call (248-241-6537) from your car when you arrive for your appointment, using your car and our parking lot as a “virtual reception room”. You will be notified by phone to enter the office at which time you will be asked to use hand sanitizer (provided), your temperature will be taken quickly and easily with a non-contact infrared thermometer, prior to being moved directly to an exam room.
- Only the patient themselves may enter the office, unless the patient requires assistance.
- We have spaced our appointments to minimize the number of people in the office at one time and to allow for the appropriate social distancing.
- We will be disinfecting the office frequently throughout the day utilizing Pure & Clean hypochlorous cleaner.
- Glasses, and optical services:
- We are requiring appointments for patients picking up glasses/contacts and for eyeglass adjustments. Please call 248-241-6537 to schedule an appointment.
- Contact lenses: If you have a current contact lens prescription, you may order your contacts online using our new service by clicking here to reorder your contact lenses. The contact lenses will be shipped directly to you.
- Expiring vision insurance benefits: If your vision benefits are expiring soon, please contact your vision insurance company to determine if you can get an extension. Insurance companies are working on COVID-19 contingency plans and will make determinations on a case by case basis at this time.
Your health and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. Where can you find accurate information about COVID-19?
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this time. Our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our community.
Dr. Garretson & the Premier Eyecare Team