Let Premier Eyecare and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Blue Vision help you take care of your vision and look fantastic at the same time in great designer eyewear and expertly-fitted contact lenses.
As a Blue Cross Blue Shield Vision provider, Dr. Jonathan Garretson and staff provide you with quality vision care, a wide-range of stylish designer eyewear and the personal attention that can only come from an independent BCBS doctor and BCBS optometrist.
The VSP vision service plan is considered one of the premier vision insurance plans in the United States. To ensure the highest level of vision care, VSP only allows independent, private-practice optometrists to participate as VSP providers. And because private practice eye doctors stay with their patients year-after-year, choosing a VSP optometrist means you won’t have to worry about seeing a new doctor each year.
Your employer’s particular Blue Cross Blue Shield Vision Plan will determine what benefits you are entitled to; this varies from person-to-person. The best way to determine exactly what your BCBS benefit will be is to contact us or check your benefit on the BCBS website. Or, if you already know your BCBS benefit, you can schedule an eye exam now by calling 248-241-6537.
Why Choose Premier Eyecare as Your Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Vision/VSP Provider?
- High-touch, personalized vision care from an eye doctor who wants you to see … and be seen.
- Full-scope vision care: including ocular disease diagnosis and treatment, emergency eye care, pediatric exams, treatment for dry eye syndrome, cataract & LASIK consultations, and expert contact lens fittings (including patients with keratoconus and irregular corneas).
- A sense of pride that by visiting a VSP optometrist like Dr. Garretson at Premier Eyecare, you are supporting a local business. Our money stays in the community.
I Have Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Vision Insurance: What To Do Next?
1. Find Your BCBS Benefit:
If you’re uncertain of what is covered by your employer’s BCBS/VSP Vision Plan, you can get details by visiting the BCBS website. Or give us a call at 248-241-6537 and we’ll be glad to look it up for you. Each employer is a little different in terms of what they cover with BCBS/VSP; so if you want to be certain, check ahead of time.
2. Schedule Your Eye Exam:
Once you understand your particular BCBS Vision Plan, schedule your eye exam appointment with Premier Eyecare. We know each person has a different schedule and unique career and lifestyle requirements, so we have flexible hours, including lunch-hours, evenings, mornings and weekends to meet your needs
3. Get Your Eye Exam:
Premier Eyecare offers one of the most comprehensive BCBS/VSP eye exams in the Clarkston area. Your eye exam will be done by optometrist Dr. Jonathan Garretson and unlike the chains; we don’t overbook or rush our eye exams.
4. Choose Your Eyewear!
The professionals at Premier Eyecare will help you find the perfect eyeglass frames for your facial structure, personality, vision needs and personal sense of style. We even do prescription sunglasses and computer glasses! If we don’t have the exact frame for you, we will order it for you at no additional cost.
Benefits of Using a VSP Provider like Premier Eyecare:
- Value and Savings : Blue Cross Blue Shield Vision/VSP is good for both your eyes and your budget. By going to a VSP provider like Premier Eyecare, you don’t have to clip coupons or wait for a sale like with retail chains—your savings are already part of your VSP plan.
- Personalized Vision and Eye Care : Establishing a relationship with your eye doctor is important. They can see differences in your vision and overall eye health. As VSP optometrists, we take the time to get to know you and your eyes.
- BCBS Blue Vision/VSP Doctor Network: Experience the private-practice difference with a Blue Cross Blue Shield Vision/VSP doctor.
- High Satisfaction Ratings: Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Vision/VSP providers like Premier Eyecare want you to get the very best vision care possible. If you’re not completely satisfied with your prescription or the fit of your contact lenses or eyeglass frames, we’ll work with you to get it right. That’s our promise to you.